Chasing The Dreams - Hijab Scarf

Chasing The Dreams - Hijab ScarfSince wearing hijab my life changed completely. First I discovered my own interest in exploring my ability, then one thing for sure now I had become more creative. Why? because certainly it requires a lot of idea and creativity, I had to mix and match my clothes with my hijab/veil, and improve my own behavior in so many way. Not an easy thing but it is proving to be very challenging for me.

On the other hand I've started a new career in the fashion world, well of course I'm not becoming a fashion designer (although I would love to be like that) but as a hijab talent or some people say model (I am a real women who wear a real hijab, not a fake one like most media use). This has been a truly worthwhile and extraordinary experience, not only it has been increasing my experience, now I understand what it's like and what's going on in the muslim fashion here. That is the starting point when I decided to contribute the hijab trends in Indonesia or maybe anywhere else.

Seeing that only a few media has discussed the trends and styles specificly about hijab, then this becomes a great opportunity for me and Hanna to be seriously chasing our dreams and visions. HijabScarf has born, and enthusiastically going forward. Soon this blog is not just an article and photo, but an achievement that will be understood by the reader. Pros and cons will surely exist, but back again on our main line as the author of the blog, the main content is about creativity in finding hijab as a great appearance :)

Mrs. Fifi Alvianto

0 comments:

Post a Comment