Hanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab Scarf

Hanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab ScarfHanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab ScarfThe wedding vow (ijab) was held December 11, 2009 in my hometown Bandung. The theme was Classic Traditional Sundanese as it is my origin. I chose white as an expression of purity and cleanliness.

My wedding reception was held on December 13, 2009. It was a garden party on the afternoon. The theme was Classic Traditional Betawi (local ethnic Jakarta) because of my husband's origin. I was wearing a modern look of traditional Betawi dress.
Hanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab ScarfHanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab ScarfThe traditional Batavian dress was like the picture above. By choosing the right material and color, it can modernize the look.

First I had to cover my head with fabric like a net. They also put something heavy on a top of my head. They put it as a placeholder for all the accessories and the jewellery. This added some kilos on my head. However I got the privilege that I had my head cover up with all the jewelry instead of the scarf.

Hanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab ScarfHanna's Wedding Celebration - Hijab Scarf
When it comes to color, gold is always the best color for Indonesian traditional dress. I enjoy wearing my dress because it made me proud of my heritage. It’s a nice feeling.

Ms. Hanna Faridl

Digital Imaging : Mrs. Fifi Alvianto

Not allowed to copy & paste photos.
Copyright of Hijab Scarf Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment