Style Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I - Hijab Scarf

Style Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfStyle Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfStyle Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfStyle Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfWe never have the nerve to wear jumpsuit with hijabs. But this look certainly breaks our preconception. Jehan, turn her mom's oversize pants into a jumpsuit. Don’t forget to wear under shirt and cardigans to cover some part of your body. The gold scarf is wrapping well her neck and certainly giving her an attitude.

Style Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfStyle Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfStyle Spotted : Nanida Jenahara Part I = Hijab ScarfThis dress is 30 year old but is still perfectly stunning. It’s her mom collection but still can be adapted to the latest trend. It is a perfect example that trend repeats itself. Not daring enough to wear long dress or abaya? High waist big belt gives you the shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment